The fee structure varies for direct admission and admission made through the CET COMEDK.
Fees for admissions through CET
The fee is payable as per CET rules.CET code of ISA is published on KEA website
Fees for admissions through COMED-K
The fee is payable as per COMED-K norms
Management Quota – Direct Admissions
|Course||Duration||I year Fee (Rs)||Fee (II/III/ IV/V yrs) (Rs)|
|B. Arch||5 years||2,70,000||2,00,000|
The above fees includes Tuition fee and other fee
Student/Parents are advised to contact admission office directly for admissions.
Other Fees – ID Cards, Internet, Library, Cultural Program, Membership, Registration and University fees.
Modes of Payment
Hostel Accommodation Charges
|Hostel||I Instalment||II Instalment|
|Boys Hostel 1||Rs 55,000||Rs 10,000|
|Boys Hostel 2||Rs 65,000||Rs 10,000|
|Girls Hostel 1||Rs 65,000||Rs 10,000|
In addition to above fees, a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000 has to be paid at the time of admission to the hostel. The management reserves right to make changes to the fee subject to VTU / Government/ management policies.
- The program fee has two components – Registration fee and Tuition fee. The Registration fee once paid, will not be refunded by the college under any circumstances. The minimum amount for registration for post graduation and engineering is Rs. 50,000. The objective of this clause is to discourage frivolous applications.
- If the student wishes to discontinue in the middle of any semester than he/she will be liable to pay the remaining course fees after taking admission.The refund of tuition fee paid will be considered under the following conditions:
- If a candidate withdraws from the program prior to the commencement of the program, then 75 percent of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- If a candidate withdraws from the program within one week after the commencement of the program, then 60 percent of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- If a candidate withdraws from the program at any time after one week from the date of commencement of the program, then no refund of tuition fee will be made.Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred during the course. For certain programs, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material, or field trips. ISA reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.